Down Arrow Icon
Orlando Branch

Welcome to Land Home Orlando

Making Home Dreams a Reality since 1988. "Caring is Natural for Us!"

Time to Buy

See what others are saying...

Dustin P

"The home loan process was so smooth. Any questions I had were answered right away. My next home will be bought through Land Home."
View More

Donald B

"The professional nature with which our transaction was handled. The amazing turnaround time from application to mortgage closing was awesome."
View More

John Pocock

"Everyone working together and always answering our phone calls and text. Great team and very professional mortgage officer! Great Job - Thank you!"
View More

Schneider Emilien

"Throughout the home buying process, Vincent and his team were available to answer questions via email and phone. My family and I are grateful to you all!"
View More

Johanna R

"It was great, they were worked very hard to make sure to would get our loan approved for my home."
View More

Scott R

"Vince was very knowledgeable about all types of mortgages and made sure I got the best rate and loan that suited my needs."
View More

Jennifer A

"Vincent was professional and easy to work with on our home mortgage. He made anything possible and tried to find away to put you at ease."
View More

William C

"Vincent made my experience a memorable one. He was constantly on top of everything during the entire buying process."
View More

Dale C

"The process only took 30 days to complete and now our dreams have come true. We could not be happier."
View More

Edward W

"Vincent and his team are very knowledgeable in the home lending arena. He has helped us refinance multiple properties. I highly recommend his services.
View More

"O" Town News

The Power Purchase Program

The Power to Purchase Power Purchase Program:   LHFS is launching our personalized Power Purchase Program that is competitively priced conventional loan program that requires only a 1% down payment from the homebuyer. Combined with a 2 % Power Purchase grant, the 3% combined equity results with a 97% eligible conforming loan. This program is … Continued

6 Tips to Get Approved for a Home Mortgage Loan

Some people don’t know the first thing about getting a mortgage loan. Applicants who don’t recognize key differences in the application process from anything they’ve applied for are often disappointed when a lender denies their mortgage loan application. Here’s six tips to help you get approved. Educating yourself is key, and there are a number … Continued

Your Preferred Community Lender

The Heart of a Community Based Lender Core Values & Mission The heartbeat of Land Home Financial is promote and live by a community-based philosophy with our external customers and our internal community. We’re committed to servicing our customers by providing home loan options that best fit their needs. Behind every loan is a person, … Continued